Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-11-2009, 09:06 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello From North Central PA

Hey everyone, my name is Jeff. I live in Williamsport, PA- where I go to Pennsylvania College of Technology for my 3rd year in their IT Networking program. Photography has been an interest of mine for quite some time, but only got really into it with the purchase of my DSLR, a Pentax K100D. I'm not a huge forum person, but I find a good community here, I'll be sure to be around for a long time. Thats my story in a nutshell, not sure what else to say.

-Jeff

10-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Jeff, welcome to the forum. I've learned a lot here, so can you. Just ask, or check out the various threads under the Forum button. There are many threads there that likely cover the questions that you have.
10-11-2009, 09:09 PM   #3

Photos: Gallery
Original Poster
Thanks jimH,
Already been perusing through quite a bit and finding a lot of useful information. I am by no means a 'professional' photographer, but with a little help from here I will hopefully get better.