Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-14-2009, 04:42 AM   #1
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hello from the Netherlands

Hello,

Just registered myself on this forum. My name is Mark, I live in Nieuwegein, the Netherlands.

My first SLR was a Pentax a P30t, bought about 17 years ago. Still have it, but hardly use it anymore. After a detour to Canon (a 500n SLR and then my first digital a Powershot S3 IS, both good camera's but I couldnt' grow into them, somehow), I returned to Pentax, buying a K10D.

I don't think I'll be very active here, but I appreciate the info, reviews, and plan to contribute to the reviews and perhaps the Takumar thread now and then. Somehow I start to use manual focus more and more, and like my 28mm 3.5 super takumar enought to consider buying more of these old beauties.

I don't have any specific subjects, but there seems to be a lot of bicycles, and a lot of misty weather in my pictures....

If you're curious about my pictures, take a look at my flickr acount: Flickr: beeldmark's Photostream

Regards, and thanks for all the info I allready read before registering

Mark

10-14-2009, 05:07 AM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Mark,
Hope you continually enjoy the increasing knowledge pool in this forum.
You have some remarkable work posted up on your flickr collection.
Tan Ky house is a well composed window shot.
Do post here once in a while...