Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
05-30-2007, 11:37 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi from a novice in digital photography

Hello,

I've been reading this forum for quite some time now. Really liked this community.
I finally took the time to register.

I'm completely new to digital photography but I've been a Pentax user for over 35 years now - strictly amateur that is.
Up till now I used a SP500 I've finally retired.

So, now I'm taking my first steps in the world of DSLR's and I'm quite enjoying myself.

My main subject is landscapes and perhaps the occasional object that catches my eye.

Regards,
Bart

ps I'm not a native English speaker so I'll apologize for any mistakes I might make.

05-30-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
Veteran Member

For English not being your native language you seem to have better grammar than most of the kids I know.

Welcome to the forum. I am also new to dSLR and I am looking forward to learning new things here.
05-31-2007, 03:15 AM   #3
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
Thanks, I think