Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-26-2009, 09:00 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hello from Winnipeg

Hi everyone. I've been a Pentax fan since 1991 when I bought my first pentax 35mm. I have always been digitally oriented and as digitals became affordable I owned a series of digital point and shoots. I recently picked up a K20D. What a camera! It is the best camera I have ever owned.

Having no formal training, I am here to learn more. Most of my photography is internet oriented. I take pictures of my jewellery for my web site as well as my pets, people, and flowers. If you want to know more about me, just ask.

10-26-2009, 09:34 PM   #2
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to another long term Pentaxian...

Congrats on getting the K20D - it really is quite a capable tool.
You'll find this forum very informative and a great conduit to your photographic journey.
Start at the Articles section of the forum and search for your specific interests of the technical stuff for more info.
What lenses do you use?
10-28-2009, 04:04 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, good choice on the camera you bought. I kind of love my K20D as well.
10-28-2009, 05:15 AM   #4
Pentaxian

Welcome aboard, fellow canuck! Enjoy your Pentax. Your local Kijiji site often has many used Pentax lenses up for sale, if you're so inclined.