Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hello from Utah

I found this forum while investigating DSLRs and found it to be informative and interesting. The banter back and forth is great and I find most everybody well informed and willing to share there opinions intelligently.
I'm a long time pentax fan my last one was a ME super w/18-55 and 55/200 and a couple others I can't remember. I found out that the DSLRs take the same lens that I have so I think my upgrade to digital path will be with pentax. The lenses have been thru a lot with two Daughters in High school photography so I will have to check them out to see if they are still in focus.
I like the specs on the K-X and most of my shots will be of family outings and Grand children with down loads to the computer. decisions decisions ?

10-28-2009, 03:57 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you could join us. And it's nice to hear you've enjoyed your visits here.
11-01-2009, 10:23 PM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome here mate.
You can't go wrong with the K-x - even the most advanced camera Pentax has to offer (the K-7) doesn't quite match its sensor's capabilities...
Enjoy the transition to digital.