Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-04-2009, 01:36 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Hi from OZ

Hi My name is Racheal and I currently am using my old MZ-50 SLR 35mm camera but I am hoping to buy my first DSLR very soon and I have decided on getting the Pentax K-X for the amount of features you get with the price. I also decided I didn't want to get something to advanced until I know what I am doing as I've only just gotten back into photography as a hobby and I don't want to be overwhelmed by it all.

So if anyone has the K-X I would happy to here what you think.
I am really excited about going into a DSLR (I have a Canon P&S digital but want more control)

11-04-2009, 02:55 AM   #2

Hello and welcome Racheal.

It is funny you mention your MZ-50 - I am thinking of dusting mine off, and running some B&W film through it.
The K-X seems to a fine camera indeed from what I have read, and I am sure you will really enjoy using it!

Cheers,

Matt
11-04-2009, 04:24 AM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
G'day Racheal.
Welcome to yet another Aussie.

You can't go wrong with the K-x - it even trumps Pentax's most advanced camera, the K-7, in low-light performance! And it's small and quite user-friendly. Should suit you just fine.

Enjoy deciding on it!