Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-16-2009, 02:17 PM   #1

Hello everyone!

I've been lurking here for a few times in the last month, because I've recently bought a Pentax K200D and today the Sigma EF-530 DG ST external flash. I've decided to register because from what I've seen this is a good resource for information about Pentax. I'm not new to photography, I've been taking photos for about 9 years now as a hobby, but I'm new to DSLR's and Pentax is my first one. My previous camera (I still have it) was a HP 945, which was and still is a great camera but with it's limitations. I have over 20 000 photos taken with so you could guess it accompanied me in almost all of my trips, especially in the mountains.

By buying the Pentax I am looking to evolve in this field of photography and maybe make some money out of it, if I get the chance. Thank all of you for all the information you posted in this forum and I hope I will be able to contribute myself here and help other people passionate of photography.

11-17-2009, 07:07 AM   #2
Pentaxian

Welcome to the forum.
11-17-2009, 08:13 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Welcome, Golby. Pentax was a good choice, and yes, this is a terrific forum.

And if you get a chance, post some pictures. I'd love to see a photo from Romania!

Will
(Texas/USA)
11-17-2009, 12:40 PM   #4
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum Golby.
You'll find a new world of opportunities opening up to you in dSLR photography, so enjoy the journey!
You're off to a great start with the camera and flash, and then there's lenses and a tripod
Hope to see your contributions here.

« Greetings | Hello »