Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-20-2006, 04:17 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hi to all!

Hello to all!

Phil is my name, and I'm into shooting digital with Pentax gear for some time now. I like how this site has structured forums, and hope to be able to participate in one or the other from time to time.

And I do recognize some people already from another forum!

Cheers!

Phil

11-20-2006, 04:30 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Hi Phil,
Welcome aboard, and glad you finaly found us, I think there are quite a few of us here who know your work. Again welcome and I look forward to seeing some of your posts and photos.

Good shooting.
Cheers: David
11-20-2006, 04:42 PM   #3

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Some more info ...

Thanks for the welcome here, David!

Browsing a bit through some posts I've realized that I should tell a bit more about myself for those members who don't know me from dpr.

I like to experiment in photography, and while I strive & struggle to make the best possible photos I'm also prone to stitch and combine them now and then in different ways. My Pbase gallery with some of my work can be visited at phsan's Photo Galleries at pbase.com

I have a small, but nice collection of lenses that grows slowly but steadily . I also enjoy my two Fuji P&Ss that I can tag along for those occasions when even my DS with the DA40 attached is too big.

I live and work in Germany, but am quite used to participate in worldwide groups. The first I joined was an Olympus group some years back - because my first "serious" digicam was an Oly 5050. I've learned a lot in forums, try to learn even more, and sometimes try to give something back too. And I do value each and every opinion on my photos I post.

'nuff said for now ...

Cheers!

Phil
11-20-2006, 06:22 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Hi Phil, welcome aboard. The layout here is great and not as rushed as on DP.
Cheers.

11-26-2006, 05:50 PM   #5
Forum Member

Hi Phil!
Welcome. You are no stranger to many of us :-)

I look forward to seeing more of your photoshop creations! (and great photography).

Last edited by GregNS; 11-26-2006 at 06:56 PM.