Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-13-2007, 03:49 PM   #1

Photos: Albums
Bye Göttingen, I´m back Paris...

Hi everyone,

after a couple of years of hesitation, sailing here and there from dpreview to photozone via pentaxforums, the luminous landscape and others The Online Photographer, I recently jumped on the DSLR wagon (after 5 years of canon G3 and 10 of minolta 700si) with my K10D purchase two weeks back. I can really feel now the steep slope of the so called "learning curve" in digital photography (especially post processing). So far, I like that, although I don´t have enough time for this hobby to my taste.

I think I will learn more from all of you than I can provide right now, but in a couple of years... who knows.

If I should name photographers I like, I would mention Depardon, Harry Gruyaert, Tomatsu, Lewis Hine, Giacomelli, etc...

Joyfully anticipating fruitfull discussion with all of you, I glad to be a pentaxforum member.

pierre

06-13-2007, 06:11 PM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the "club". That's a wonderful tool you have and I hope many years of great photos from Paris will be posted here in the future. You are in such a photogenic city.