Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-16-2009, 04:54 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Im new to this forum and new to pentax!

Hello all, i m new to this forum, and just got a second hand k100d 2 weeks ago. Hope to learn more here!
Anyway, im from Singapore, 19 this year

This is my flickr account, i dun usually get many views nor comments but well.. here is my link http://www.flickr.com/photos/jingwenheng

12-16-2009, 05:30 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us here. Just had a look at your photos and noticed you are getting a bit of vignetting in most of them. Vignetting is that shadow you are getting around the outer edges of your photos. If you ask about this in the Pentax Beginners Forum you will get answers on how to correct this problem. Enjoy your stay with us.
12-16-2009, 06:08 AM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Oh.. actually i used photoshop to make the vignette. Didnt know it was bad
12-16-2009, 09:14 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome here,
Hope you will enjoy the forum!
It's all about taste! If you like the vignette you can of course keep it,
but if it's unintentional then it can be an unwanted thing!

12-16-2009, 01:02 PM   #5
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Jillians.
The K100D was my first dSLR and it springboarded me into the world of SLR photography.
Hope you enjoy your cam and your time here.
12-16-2009, 02:02 PM   #6
Veteran Member

Welcome and clubsnap is great forum too!
12-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #7
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Ya, i registered with clubsnap during feb, but the people there arent as friendly as here. Don't receive much comments/critiques from them when i post pictures.

And i found this pentax dedicated forum! To be honest, i like here, and its good to mingle with people from other countries