Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-17-2007, 01:46 AM   #1

Greetings from an old geezer.

Hello all. Just a quick intro okay. I was born in a log cabin in the hills of Montana that I helped my father build. I recently stumbled upon my old Super Program SLR "FILM" camera as I was holding it and firing off a few shots and while looking "through" the view finder I suddenly felt as though I just found my long lost brother.
It felt good having my face pressed up against the cool back of the Super Program and seeing the image come into focus as I cranked the focusing ring was quickly blurred with tears of joy. Oh how I miss taking pictures with a machine rather then a electronic device.
I played with all the lenses and filters. To hear a "real" shutter rather then a imitation shutter sound when I pressed the shutter button made me eager to dash out for some slide film.
Look for my post on the SLR Film forum gang. First thing in the morning I'm to take some pictures.

06-17-2007, 05:33 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm still wondering how you were born in a house you helped build.......
06-17-2007, 08:40 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Dang Quote
Oh how I miss taking pictures with a machine rather then a electronic device.
Well said. I sometimes miss that too, and although I mostly use DS nowadays I run a roll of film through my Pentax MX from time to time. Welcome to the forum!