Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-20-2007, 04:51 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Kia Ora & Hello from NZ

Hi to all on the Pentax Forums, my name is Hayden, and i live in Dunedin New Zealand. Although im not an exclusive Pentax user, i work in a camera store where our major brand is Pentax. Im a major fan of the K10D, and if i wasnt so tied into another system id be seriously looking at a K10D for myself

06-20-2007, 05:14 PM   #2
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Not good enough - change now!
Nah - Gidday bro'.
What shop you at? I think I'm in Dunnos for xmas this year - order the good weather now for me okay? I was down for a new year a while back and it was freezing, had to light a fire on NY eve! I'm in Wellie now, but went to Otago University.

Not many Kiwis here - Mingdie being the only other regular that I've noticed.
So you can get lenses for us at cost then?
06-20-2007, 07:11 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Hi Hayden and welcome. A bit to far to travel but a store with lots of Pentax would be worth the trip. What is the name of the store?
Don't worry to much about Arpe, I guess the weather gets to him sometimes. But I have to agree, sell the other gear and get in to Pentax.

Cheers

Eddie
06-20-2007, 08:05 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Original Poster
Hey bro, yeah im hoping for some good weather too, although at the mo i dont think we going to get any for a while, its soooo darn cold here today. I work at Musselburgh Pharmacy, we are out of the city itself, but we are the biggest stockist of Pentax in Dunedin. Hope to see you out this way over Xmas then....

06-21-2007, 01:24 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by mingdie Quote
Don't worry to much about Arpe, I guess the weather gets to him sometimes.
Phew, so that's what it is! I was worried about me!
06-21-2007, 03:35 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
haha, I work at Musselburgh Pharmacy here in dunedin, im not sure if im allowed to add our website address here or not so at this point i wont, our website is currently going through an upgrade so the Pentax pages are not fully up to date, but im working on it. If you want to search for our site, use google and the search tags of Southern Cameras and you will find us, Cant wait for the New DA* series lenses to arrive, the DA* 16-50 f2.8 should be instore late July....