Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-23-2006, 10:39 AM   #1

Hi from Switzerland...

This forum seems like a nice place for Pentax owners, so I decided to register...

The K10D will be my first dslr (I used my girlfriend's D70 a lot so I'm not totally new to the dslr world) but it's still not available here in Switzerland... I already bought some lenses and I really can't wait to receive it.

Last edited by Lazar; 04-16-2007 at 01:45 AM.
11-23-2006, 10:52 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Lazar Quote
This forum seems like a nice place for Pentax owners, so I decided to register...

The K10D will be my first dslr (I used my girlfriend's D70 a lot so I'm not totally new to the dslr world) but it's still not available here in Switzerland... I already bought some lenses and I really can't wait to receive it.
welcome, lazar!

I too, am waiting for my k10....pentax canada says the first week of december.
I will be new to dslr but have owned a slr for many years.
looking forward to your input,

cheers
11-23-2006, 11:13 AM   #3
Ole
Administrator

Welcome!

Welcome!
Switzerland? My son and I have visited your beautiful country the past few summers - traveling exclusively by train. This summer we rode the Glacier Express, stunning views! We're looking forward to you posting some pics when you get your camera!
11-24-2006, 04:53 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the welcomes.

Glad you enjoyed yous trip in Switzerland Ole... and yes, there are some stunning views in the swiss alps, I hope to take some nice pictures there

Btw, it's funny you from Arizona visiting Switzerland bcs last summer I spent one month with my girlfriend traveling across the American southwest (California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona), it was beautiful and totally different from what we are used to see in Switzerland. We'll come back (and I'll have the K10D ), that's sure...

Last edited by Lazar; 04-16-2007 at 01:46 AM.
11-24-2006, 06:13 PM   #5
Ole
Administrator

Thanks for the welcomes.

Glad you enjoyed yous trip in Switzerland Ole... and yes, there are some stunning views in the swiss alps, I hope to make some nice pictures there

Btw, it's funny you from Arizona visiting Switzerland bcs last summer I spent one month with my girlfriend traveling across the American southwest (California, Nevada, Utah and Arizona), it was beautiful and totally different from what we are used to see in Switzerland. We'll come back (and I'll have the K10D ), that's sure...
Let me know when you come back and we'll show you the Sonoran desert!