Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-23-2007, 07:45 AM   #1

hello

Hello everyone. I'm located in Toronto and discovered this site while browsing on dpreview. I like shooting in both film and digital formats using my entry level Pentax cameras which are the DL and the Me Super. I'm content with both these cameras for now and don't plan to upgrade until my DL quits on me. However, I do enjoy visiting these forums to keep up to date with digital photography and to get feedback and tips from experienced photographers.

Photography is one of my hobbies, but not my primary source of income. I plan on joining the newsprint department at one of the two major Universities here in Toronto in the fall.

Thank you for the use of the forum.

06-23-2007, 08:01 AM   #2
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome aboard! Always happy to see another Canuck join the crowd. This is a great forum and some very good photog's here as well as tons of knowledge.
06-23-2007, 08:11 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
welcome on board - looking forward to seeing some pictures!