Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-19-2010, 07:26 AM   #1

[langtitle=pt]Hello from Brazil[/langtitle]

Hi,

I´m a journalist and an amateur photographer from Porto Alegre, Brazil. I own a K10D and some old Pentax lenses from pre-digital era.

Hope I can learn a lot from you.

Soon, I will upload something.

01-19-2010, 10:15 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Muito Prazer, Alex. This is a fine club. I'm sure everyone here is looking forward to seeing the sights of Brazil.
01-19-2010, 10:53 AM   #3
Ash
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forum Alex.
We hope you enjoy your time here and look forward to your contributions.
01-19-2010, 03:03 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi welcome to this forum,
I hope you will enjoy it!
Have fun shooting.

01-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #5
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi Alex, welcome to these forums, enjoy them!
Be welcome to contribute to the Picture of the Week!
01-30-2010, 03:55 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Alexandre, Oi... Também um prazer conhecê-lo. My wife's immediate family lives in Brasilia, Anapolis, Goiania and Uberlandia. We've been married for many years, Agradeço a Deus, and go back to Brasil regularly. I started with an ist-D just a few months ago, and only last week bought a new-refurbished K10d. The camera was actually brand new, but I think the box was opened, and the store took it back, but had to sell it as refurbished. Regardless, I got back into Pentax-landia because I bought a Pentax system back in the mid 1970's. I still have my Pentax MX body, and of course, an inventory of SMC-M lenses. And that's why I got the ist-D..... to dust off the lenses and see if I could work the magic again. I had been using my Olympus E20n, which I still have and use. I also just bought today, the Pentax 16-45mm f4 zoom. I got it from Prodigital2000 on Ebay. I'm anxious to try all the automatic features of the new digital body, as the M-lenses force us to set aperature and shutter "the old way." So, I see you're in the South. We live in South Orange County, CA, and have a large group of Brasilian and Argentinean friends, along with some family that also live nearby. In fact, tomorrow, we're going Tia Dalva's to bake hosca! Assim, se você quer alguma hosca e cafezinho, deixe-me saber! I'll look forward to hearing from you. Ciao! Al