Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-24-2010, 08:27 PM   #1

Hi from North Carolina!

Hi guys,

I don't currently own a Pentax camera (right now I just have a Panasonic bridge camera), but I've been looking around and I definitely feel that Pentax is the best fit for my photographic needs. This forum looks to be really interesting and a goldmine for product research.

- Jim

01-24-2010, 08:49 PM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Yes it is a bit of goldmine.. well put

Welcome to the forum Jim and good luck with your purchase.
01-24-2010, 09:05 PM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome from south of the border (my border anyway). I too graduated from a Panasonic bridge (FZ30) last year to a Pentax DSLR and this forum was the best guide in the world for keeping me out of trouble and helping me spend my money. Check out the forum marketplace if you are looking for pre-owned items. Otherwise, get out to the stores tomorrow with that credit card and let us know what you got.
01-25-2010, 11:04 AM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi welcome to this forum,
I hope you will enjoy it!

Good luck deciding what you want

02-03-2010, 11:37 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks, guys!

I picked up a K100D Super from fellow forum member jfirneno this week, and also picked up a DA 18-55 f/3.5-5.6 AL on Amazon while they were (briefly) going for $50 shipped. Going to go play with it for a while, will report back.
02-04-2010, 10:25 AM   #6
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

In case you want to show us your photos from this week or last week (just normal stuff, it doesn't have to be fancy), you are always welcome to contribute to the picture of the week!
Or if you are up to the weekly challenge #124 - Melancholy, you are more than welcome to post a picture until saturday!

Have fun shooting!