Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
01-31-2010, 11:42 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Newbie unless you count read only :-)

As a long time Pentaxian, I've been reading this site for sometime, but watching the marketplace items come and go have just made it too tempting to not register. BTW I'm lovin the K7 and tiny primes for great shots and low weight in really crazy conditions-- and they are tough! Not long ago, skiing down a glacier I caught an edge and landed on my chest-- that's right, the K7 and lense were between me and the ice-- minor bruising to me, but not a hitch in the camera...

01-31-2010, 06:44 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
They are built tough arn't they? Glad to have you with us & welcome.
02-01-2010, 11:10 AM   #3
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi welcome to this forum,
I hope you will enjoy it!

In case you want to show us your photos from this week or last week (just normal stuff, it doesn't have to be fancy), you are always welcome to contribute to the picture of the week!
Or if you are up to the weekly challenge #124 - Melancholy, you are more than welcome to post a picture!

Have fun shooting!
02-04-2010, 10:57 PM   #4
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
LURKER!!! j/j welcome... I dido the primes... but so far no snowboard accidents, but glad to know the camera could survive...