Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-01-2010, 02:08 AM   #1

Photos: Albums
Hi Everyone from Cleveland, TN

I have been involved in photography since the mid 70's. I used a Canon ftb with various lenses and even had my own home darkroom where I developed black & white film and printed in black & white and very little color. Got out of it for a few years, except point and shoot, then in the late 80's took the plunge again. I got and still have a Pentax SF1 film camera. Used that until I couldn't hold off digital any longer and got a Pentax istDS Silver edition about 5 years ago. I still use the DS and just returned from a trip to Hawaii which was my wife and I first big trip as it was our 30th anniversary. We are both retired teachers. I join the forum to do a little more research on a new camera, if at all. The more I read here the better my old DS gets. If I decide to get a new KX I will sell the DS. I already have learned so much already about digital photography here. keep up the good work.

Last edited by gkbain; 02-01-2010 at 02:18 AM. Reason: post pic
02-01-2010, 05:46 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
We look forward to your contributions. Welcome in.
02-01-2010, 11:16 AM   #3
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi welcome to this forum,
I hope you will enjoy it!

In case you want to show us your photos from this week or last week (just normal stuff, it doesn't have to be fancy), you are always welcome to contribute to the picture of the week!
Or if you are up to the weekly challenge #124 - Melancholy, you are more than welcome to post a picture!

Have fun shooting!