Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-06-2010, 08:52 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings from Maine in the U.S.

Greetings Pentaxians. I joined these forums last May, but have only made a few posts and have not introduced myself here yet. Seems like a great site and a nice bunch of people. I live in Yarmouth, Maine in the U.S. I presently shoot with a K-x and have a bunch of old manual focus lenses. I'm a web designer, and a recovering camera collecting maniac, which when put together resulted in my web site at d2gallery.com, which features many classic point and shoot film cameras and a few SLRs as well. But I'm trying to wind down on the whole "buying / trying / keeping / selling" thing, and just concentrate on shooting more. Before the K-x, I had a K100D (which I still have and which my wife insists she'll start shooting with one of these days). I have film cameras from various companies, but in the Pentax end of things, I presently own an ME Super, an SF10, a PC35AF, and a Spotmatic SPII. Don't get me started on lenses... the list is too long! I've been really active on Flickr for quite a while (username there is BobD2), but plan to hang around here also moving forward. Thanks for the chance to introduce myself. Hope to get to know some of you a bit. Cheers!

02-06-2010, 09:58 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Hi welcome to the forum,
I hope you will enjoy it!

In case you want to show us your photos from this week or last week (just normal stuff, it doesn't have to be fancy), you are always welcome to contribute to the picture of the week!
02-06-2010, 04:57 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Sounds like you have a lot of experience Bob. We look forward to your contributions on the forum.

Welcome in.
02-08-2010, 12:47 PM   #4

Original Poster
Thank you Iris and Carl!