Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-09-2010, 05:08 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
New from southern US

Before Christmas I purchased a refurbished K10d and am learning how to use it. I bought the body only and started trying to shoot with two old Sears lenses that I had from when my kids were small. I never really got into photography then, so they haven't been used much. I also purchased a couple off ebay.

I really started enjoy photography a few years ago with a high end "point and shoot" and finally decided to step up to dslr. This "old lady" has a lot to learn, but I'm certainly enjoying the effort.

I have a SMC Pentax-A 1:1.7 50mm and have ordered a Sigma 70-300mm APO....the rest are Sears lens.

02-09-2010, 06:00 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forums & have fun with your K10D.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
photography, sears