Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2006, 09:14 AM   #1

Landed, on time

Hi folks,
just landed here, after reading Jack Simpson's post on dpreview about the banishment of Asad Masede. This has been the second time an, in my opinion, unjustified banishment was delivered by Phil Askey. So, I thought it was about time to check out other Pentax sites. It's good to see so many familiar names.

Take care

Paul

11-25-2006, 11:26 AM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Asad's banning seems to have precipitated a major exodus, although I suspect most are still visiting both forums. Welcome! I think this will remain a calmer, saner site. I still go to dpreview when I need an adrenaline jolt.

Julie
11-26-2006, 06:15 AM   #3
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Paul Cruchten Quote
Hi folks,
just landed here, after reading Jack Simpson's post on dpreview about the banishment of Asad Masede. This has been the second time an, in my opinion, unjustified banishment was delivered by Phil Askey. So, I thought it was about time to check out other Pentax sites. It's good to see so many familiar names.

Take care

Paul
Hi Paul,

Thanks and welcome here. Many DPreviewers and ex-DPreviewers around here. Good thing I had found this place a couple of months before getting the boot from dpreview... now my attention isn't divided anymore.

Looking forward to posts from you.

Cheers!
-Asad
11-26-2006, 06:39 AM   #4

Original Poster
Thanks for the Welcome

I am looking forward to post here as well. Especially, since I find it more and more difficult, over at dpreview, to find a thread that is not about hairsplittingly things like why the K10D should have had a 4x4 drive to shoot in the wilderness

Take care
Paul