Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-17-2010, 10:04 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
Hi hi hi

Just wanted to introduce myself. I thought I registered a few years ago, but one move and a change in email addresses probably did away with that.

Anyway, starting fresh here regardless.

I have a k100d, and am considering upgrading to maybe a k20d or k7. we'll see. mostly interested in getting a new prime at the moment. currently using the kit 18-55 and a manual 50mm2.0.

for a paycheck, I work as a staff photographer at an auction gallery, mainly studio work for a printed catalog.

forcing myself to get out of the work hole and actually do more work outside of the gallery. hence the sign up here and interest in another lens.

thanks for reading. see you around.

02-19-2010, 04:49 AM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome to the forum, glad to have you join us.
02-19-2010, 05:30 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hmm I would say you are very lucky shooting for a living.. Pentax has too many interesting lenses to be honest and it is hard to know where to start. The whole forum raves about the FA31, 43 & 77 limited lenses, but they come at quite a hefty price.

Anyway, we look forward to your contributions.