Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home
 

Reply
Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-20-2010, 12:47 PM   #1
New Member




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 2
Howdy

Hello. I'm taking an intro level photography course at the Univ of Wyoming. I also work at the university.

I recently bought a K-x with 2 kit lenses 50-200 and 18-55.

Best,
dots

02-20-2010, 02:32 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter
Ash's Avatar

Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Toowoomba, Queensland
Photos: Gallery | Albums
Posts: 22,678
Welcome to the forum.
You've chosen well - your kit will suit you for your course as well as your leisure.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
02-20-2010, 03:24 PM   #3
Veteran Member
fractal's Avatar

Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Melbourne
Photos: Gallery
Posts: 3,549
G'day dots. Welcome in & good luck with your studies.
02-21-2010, 09:38 AM   #4
New Member




Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Wyoming
Posts: 2
Original Poster
Thanks Ash and fractal! I'm having a great time with the camera.

Walked around the neighborhood yesterday and shot birds in flight. 95% didn't come out that well at all. The other 5% are a little fuzzy. Motion is one of the assignments.

The prof strongly suggests we shoot fully manual so that we understand what's going on with the camera and reap the results of our knowledge. I ain't got much yet. Fun though.

Reply

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
howdy .. brando Welcomes and Introductions 3 10-20-2010 04:50 AM
Howdy ;) devisor Post Your Photos! 10 08-22-2008 07:07 PM
Howdy Triangulus Welcomes and Introductions 1 07-24-2008 06:11 AM
Howdy from the Uk! SovInternet Welcomes and Introductions 0 05-27-2008 05:06 PM
Howdy! fuzzybabybunny Post Your Photos! 6 11-29-2006 10:29 PM



All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:53 AM. | See also: NikonForums.com, part of our network of photo forums!
  • Red (Default)
  • Green
  • Gray
  • Dark
  • Dark Yellow
  • Dark Blue
  • Old Red
  • Old Green
  • Old Gray
  • Dial-Up Style
Hello! It's great to see you back on the forum! Have you considered joining the community?
register
Creating a FREE ACCOUNT takes under a minute, removes ads, and lets you post! [Dismiss]
Top