Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-25-2006, 04:37 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery
after hearing all about it....

I have decided to join this forum. I am also a DPR member, and see so many familiar names.

I hope to love this forum as much as I love DPR, but I too am getting a bit tired of all the K10D talk. It seems 80 out of every 100 post is about the K10D, 10 about lenses, 7 about which camera to buy and the other 3 are pics for critique. The last 20 percent is where I would rather be

So hopefully I can learn more from this site from the pics and suggestions from all of the Pentax faithful!!

I know I would enjoy it here!

D

11-25-2006, 04:59 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by dudlew Quote
I have decided to join this forum. I am also a DPR member, and see so many familiar names.

I hope to love this forum as much as I love DPR, but I too am getting a bit tired of all the K10D talk. It seems 80 out of every 100 post is about the K10D, 10 about lenses, 7 about which camera to buy and the other 3 are pics for critique. The last 20 percent is where I would rather be

So hopefully I can learn more from this site from the pics and suggestions from all of the Pentax faithful!!

I know I would enjoy it here!

D
welcome aboard!

I am new to the pentax world but am very glad to be apart of this board.
lots of talk about other cameras, lenses etc.
well balanced with some k10 things

take care and enjoy

cheers

randy