Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
02-24-2010, 02:50 PM   #1

NEWWW

Hey all, i'm Leah.
i'm 20 years old and i currently live in southwest florida.
I've been a pentax owner for 4 years. I own a Pentax *istDL that i got back in 2006, and havnt changed since, its done me quite well, but im looking to upgrade to a k20d, i would LOVE to own the k-7 but i def cannot afford it at the moment.
i only have 2 lenses, the stock 18-55mm and a 70-210mm. I have a pretty basic flash that i recently got and havnt gotten to use too much just yet. its a Bower SFD926P. Unfortunately my old flash broke. I was at an event and i was dancing to some really good drum and bass and my flash flew off my camera and broke in 2. Thankfully it wasnt too expensive a flash, it was only $50, but it def got the job done.

i've known about this site for a little while but never thought to join...finally deciding now

Bye!

02-24-2010, 04:07 PM   #2
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Hi Leah. Welcome to this forum. I am certain the people here will help you develop your skills like they helped me! I only try to mix good drum and bass with photography at home. Its saver!
02-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Glad you decided to join us Leah. You'll have to watch out for that flash destroying drum and bass.

Welcome.