Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-15-2010, 12:21 PM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings from the West Coast of Canada

Hi
My name is Ken and I have been playing around with photography for the last 40 years. I used to own a Pentax 35mm back in the good old days and used it for black and white photography because I had my own darkroom. Things changed, marriage, children, work.. the usual stuff. It is only lately that I have got things going again, thanks to the "digital" age. Now it is not a major undertaking to get you photos "developed" and it's basically the cost of equipment. I have been working up to getting a "pro" camera that is more in sync with what I want to do. I barely had my camera out of the box and was doing my first "professional" shoot for a International "Model A Ford" club.
This looks like the start of a very wonderful relationship.
Thanks to all and I know this site will be a bountiful source of knowledge and friendship which I hope to share.

Ken

03-15-2010, 12:42 PM   #2
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome Ken. We seem to have had a spike of BCrs on the forum lately which is great. Looking forward to seeing a few Model As

Steve
03-15-2010, 03:05 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Good luck with your photography Ken. Welcome in.
03-16-2010, 04:15 AM   #4
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Lots of Canucks here! Welcome to the forums. Post some pictures of the cars and don't miss some of the weekly threads like the POTW .

03-16-2010, 07:18 PM   #5
Loyal Site Supporter

Welcome!

If you have you "A" across Highway 3, drop a line and stop for a cuppa in Sparwood. You can even take a snap of your "A" near the world's biggest truck.