Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-20-2010, 10:51 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery
[langtitle=en]I'm so bad mannered[/langtitle]

I've registered to the forum some months ago in order to make a buy in the forum's marketplace, but I didn't introduce myself... yet.

I'm Dario from Naples, Italy. 25 years old. I've bought my first DLSR, the K10, on september, as a self birthday present. Well, there are so many things I could tell, but I don't think they're that interesting, so all I can say for now is - read you around!

By the way, how do I disable those italian translations of the forum without clicking every time on the US icon? I'm growing sick of that awful translation.

Last edited by Migno; 03-20-2010 at 11:03 AM.
03-20-2010, 12:17 PM   #2
Ash
Community Manager
Loyal Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome Dario, the K10D is a fine camera.
Hope you enjoy your time here.
If there is a way to set your default language to English in your "Manage Account" section (click on it at the top right hand corner), then do this. Otherwise, start a new thread under Site Suggestions/Questions posing this query. Or even contact the site administrator, Adam (that's his username also ).
03-22-2010, 06:28 AM   #3
Veteran Member

I've seen some pretty shoddy translations so far on this site and could understand how it could become annoying.

Anyway, welcome to the club mate.
03-23-2010, 11:03 AM   #4
bfo

QuoteOriginally posted by Migno Quote

By the way, how do I disable those italian translations of the forum without clicking every time on the US icon? I'm growing sick of that awful translation.

Choose English as the language in wich you want to read the forum.
If set to Italian (or for my part Norwegian) you get the awful Google translation.
You edit this in your user profile.

03-23-2010, 04:21 PM   #5

Original Poster
Ok, I've made it. Thanks.
03-23-2010, 07:37 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Migno Quote
I've bought my first DLSR, the K10, on september, as a self birthday present.
That's the best kind of present. Happy (belated) birthday!