Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
03-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #1

hello from an Austrian in Germany

Hello,
my nickname is veraikon because I at a Jerusalem visit I was impressed by story of Veronica and second I am more an analogist than a digital photographer (even if I own a digital camera). I come from Austria, but I am now living in central Germany.

To Pentax I came incidentally. Last year I was looking for a MediumFormat camera on which I am able to reuse my P6 (Pentacon six) lenses. (My P6 was „sick“ an I wasn´t willing invest more money on repearing it). I had the choice under Contax , Mamiya and Pentax. Even if I was a Contax SLR user I decided for the Pentax , because of the energy supply with AA batteries. (Ok the family change from Contax to a PentaprismaContax camera with PentaprismaContax lenses was not to hard )

So last november I bought a Pentax 645N at a fair price and use it with a P6 to P645 adaptor from Baier. Mayor interest is landscape and technical documentations.

At this time I heard the first time about the 645D rumours – but I ignored it – and was highly surprised when I read about the market introduction in May 2010. The first time I took the right horse to a system with future ! (Contax SLR is dead)
I´ll joined this forum because I thinking because of the 645D Intro it is usefull to change infos and I found this Pentaxforum was the most sympathical. I won´t be one of the first P645D buyers – but in middle terms it could be ...

Gut Licht
veraikon

03-22-2010, 04:09 PM   #2
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
We look forward to your contributions to the forums Veraikon. Welcome in.