Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-11-2010, 01:10 PM   #16
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by matth Quote
Cześć

Lodz is a lot closer than 5h Actually it's about 2h by car (200km). I drive through Lodz quite often going east, you have one of the cheapest stores with negatives and chemistry in poland there Price of Pentax equipment is normal I think. All sort of digital stuff is a lot more expensive than in US or GB, but old cameras and lenses are quite cheap
Hmm that is true :-P sorry I was quoting my friend's travel time by train! Which store is it that has cheap film and chemicals? is it fotonegatyw on Zgierska? Thank you for the help!

04-11-2010, 01:27 PM   #17

Photos: Albums
Original Poster
Yes it's fotonegatyw Travel time by train is really long. Few years ago I was working near Lodz and had opportunity to go there by train - it's really long because there are no direct tracks between Poznan and Lodz. It's better to go by car, bus or hitch-hiking
04-11-2010, 02:20 PM   #18
Veteran Member

Yeah a train to Poznan is not fun. A friend of mine lives out that way and you have to hop on a train that goes to Wroclaw and from their the train is split and then goes up to Poznan!

Sweet I stumbled on their website today and I will be visiting the shop tomorrow! I might pick up some Ilford ID 11, rapid fixer, stop solution, and a roll of rollei superpan 200 :-D
04-18-2010, 06:00 PM   #19
Site Supporter

QuoteOriginally posted by matth Quote
Hello everyone My name is Mateusz, and I'm from Poland. I'm useing Pentax since two years now. First it was a K10D which helped me to come back to photography after few years without camera (I'm taking pictures for eleven years now, but mainly on film). Now I'm a happy user of K20D, P30t and the last but not least 645n

I hope to have a nice time here, and learn how to take nice photos

Best regards,
Matth

Welcome to PentaxForums! Whether your interest is dSLR & lenses, film photograph or digital, medium (6 x 7, 645, and 645D) format, subminiature (110), or collecting vintage bodies & glass (Spoties, Taks etc) or a combination of the above, you are at the right place. I'm looking forward to seeing some images.