Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-19-2007, 03:43 PM   #1
Veteran Member

Hello from Derbyshire, UK

Hi All,

Picked up photography again earlier this year, from the original dabblings in my teens (more moons ago than i can count), when I bought a Pentax K100D (which am delighted with).

Will be here often hopefully, looking for tips, advice and experience from you guys.
At the moment it's pretty much an equipment acquisition (head/wood scratching) exercise trying to figure out what complements what and trying to avoid the mistake purchases, so naturally am scouring the forum to pick up any hints.

A quick question. Anyone know of any software that easily (and inexpensively) creates the black border around a JPEG, and perhaps includes an image title?

Thanks in advance.