Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
07-20-2007, 04:00 AM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Thought Id say HI

I purchased a K10D a couple of weeks ago, and am enjoying using it, this is my first DSLR. For the last five years, I have been using Large Format equipment and Rangefinders, but can say I am enjoying using an SLR with zooms again and the flexibilty the approach brings.

I chose the Pentax, after some research as a good, value for money option. I am pleased with the Pentax, and am pleased by both the iimage quality and the usability.

I am an engineer by trade, and cycle in my free time, when I am not spending time with my family, and take photos whenever I can. The K10D will not be replacing my other equipment but certainly adds a new dimension.

07-20-2007, 05:29 AM   #2
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome pev - cycle, work, family, photography - how do you fit it all in? Wears me out just thinking about it. Anyway, good to have you on the forum and I hope you enjoy the K10d as much as I do.