Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-16-2010, 04:52 AM   #1

Hello's from Sweden!

Hi! I'm new in here, just bought a Pentax Optio compact camera on E-bay...Beginner in photography, but its fun and a great art form! I wonder why I didn't start earlier?

I also have a system camera I just started to play around with, an 30 year old (?) smth Chinon CE-4, as new! Will get my first film ready this month and looking forwards to see the results.....(the analog camera world has its charm!)

I wonder why this site looks down on my English, it has Swedish as standard language cause I'm from Sweden and wants to translate it! Quite funny...

Thnx! Cya!

04-16-2010, 03:15 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad to have you on board the good ship Pentax.
04-16-2010, 03:19 PM   #3
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Welcome to the forums. Looking forward to seeing some of your photos. We don't get enough from Sweden. Btw your English is perfectly fine.
04-16-2010, 05:26 PM   #4
Inactive Account

Welcome & enjoy your time here Sarajevo.

04-17-2010, 06:11 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here that will surely help you out. I really like the look of the new Pentax Optio and it looks like it has some nice features as well. I look forward in seeing some of your photos from this camera.
04-18-2010, 05:05 PM   #6
Site Supporter

Welcome to PentaxForums! Whether your interest is dSLR & lenses, film, medium format, subminiature, or collecting vintage bodies & glass or a combination of the above, you are at the right place. I'm looking forward to seeing some images from Sweden.

Photo
04-19-2010, 03:17 PM   #7

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Tuner571 Quote
Welcome to the forum. There is a wealth of knowledge here that will surely help you out. I really like the look of the new Pentax Optio and it looks like it has some nice features as well. I look forward in seeing some of your photos from this camera.
This one is not the new one, just an old basic one point n shoot-camera. But works for me, will take more "advanced" photos with the old Chinon (advanced...sooner or later )
QuoteOriginally posted by Blue:
Welcome to PentaxForums! Whether your interest is dSLR & lenses, film, medium format, subminiature, or collecting vintage bodies & glass or a combination of the above, you are at the right place. I'm looking forward to seeing some images from Sweden.
You will soon see some photos from Sweden!

Thanks for all the welcomes

04-19-2010, 05:28 PM   #8
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Would love to see some shots from Sweden; it's been a while since I was there and it was really only had a whirlwind stay in Stockholm.

For some reason I am more interested in shots from your system camera than from the Optio, but look forward to whatever you come up with!
04-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #9
Veteran Member

Welcome to the forum!

The translator seems to be working just fine