Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2010, 08:48 AM   #1

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Greetings from Soccer World Cup country

Hi everyone. I have been prompted a few times to introduce myself. So here goes:
As you will see I live in Johannesburg, South Africa and with all the hype about the Soccer World Cup taking place in 50 days time, I will be escaping for a few weeks to the Greek isles and Denmark. I have been taking pics on and off for many years, and last year decided to go digital after my ME Super, and all my kit was stolen. I joined this forum some months ago and have only lately posted any work for the Pentax Day.

04-22-2010, 09:53 AM   #2
Site Supporter

Greetings Legit. Welcome to PentaxForums! Hope to see more posts. But whether your interest is dSLR & lenses, film or digital photography, medium (6 x 7, 645, and 645D) format, subminiature (110), or collecting vintage bodies & glass (Spoties, Taks etc) or a combination of the above, you are at the right place. I'm looking forward to seeing some images.
04-22-2010, 10:15 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Hi Legit, and welcome. Good to hear from another SA Pentax user. I'm down in Cape Town, also relatively new to this forum, but have derived lots of useful information from it. I just wish my talent could grow with this information, but sadly it all about practice and an eye...but that's just the wish for a quick fix.

Enjoy the travel, and see you around some time in the forum.
Regards
KevinR
04-22-2010, 03:33 PM   #4
Ira
Inactive Account

What's soccer?

But welcome anyway! Lekker!

Go Yankees!