Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-21-2010, 01:44 PM   #1

Hello from Indiana!

Hello! I've been soaking up all the great info here on the forums for a few days now and have finally registered myself.

I just got my first dSLR a couple of days ago! It is a black K-x. So far I really like it though I haven't had time to play with it much yet. I got into photography about 15yrs ago in college but haven't worked much with SLRs for the last 10yrs. I'm really excited to be using an SLR again but having the instant gratification of a digital camera (not to mention the ease of manipulating and printing images!). Just need to refresh myself on all the technical stuff...I'm definitely a bit rusty!

I've seen some really beautiful photographs posted on the forums...I hope to be able to catch up to speed and share my own soon too!

Toni

04-21-2010, 03:38 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
Welcome to the forum, glad you finally made it to the Introduction Room.
04-21-2010, 06:13 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
Welcome in & enjoy your new K-x Toni.
04-22-2010, 09:42 AM   #4
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Honoria Quote
Hello! I've been soaking up all the great info here on the forums for a few days now and have finally registered myself.

I just got my first dSLR a couple of days ago! It is a black K-x. So far I really like it though I haven't had time to play with it much yet. I got into photography about 15yrs ago in college but haven't worked much with SLRs for the last 10yrs. I'm really excited to be using an SLR again but having the instant gratification of a digital camera (not to mention the ease of manipulating and printing images!). Just need to refresh myself on all the technical stuff...I'm definitely a bit rusty!

I've seen some really beautiful photographs posted on the forums...I hope to be able to catch up to speed and share my own soon too!

Toni

Hi Toni. Welcome to PentaxForums! Hope to see more posts. But whether your interest is dSLR & lenses, film or digital photography, medium (6 x 7, 645, and 645D) format, subminiature (110), or collecting vintage bodies & glass (Spoties, Taks etc) or a combination of the above, you are at the right place. I'm looking forward to seeing some images. I was in Indianapolis back in December.

04-22-2010, 11:21 PM   #5

Original Poster
Thanks for all of the greetings! =)

@Blue - Hope you enjoyed Indy! I live on the south side of the Indianapolis. I'm a New Yorker by birth but have been here thanks to the hubby (a born and bred Hoosier) for almost 11yrs now! It's a nice place to live though I do miss hills and mountains.