Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
04-26-2010, 06:25 PM   #1
Inactive Account

Photos: Albums
Hello from Sacramento

Hi all im Wes D.

my uncle sugested this forum to me and it looks promising.

im sorry, my spelling isnt up to par, im maybe a little illiterate but im not a moron.

i live in the sacramento area of california and i love it!!!!

i use a pentax p3n film slr and a pentax k100d super.

i have a small but to me trusted lens selection( pentax 18-55 tamron 28-80 pentax 70-210)

i use a sigma ef-530dgst flash.

im rather young and love urban photography but id like to get into the industry and shoot for a news paper or magazine or modeling firm but i think that half of us would.

if that never happens im happier then a clam to just have a healthy hobby.

thanks all!

wes d.

04-26-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by 100dwes Quote
im maybe a little illiterate but im not a moron.

i
Welcome, Wes!

And what the heck are you talking about? You're communicating tons better than half of the folks here or ANYWHERE on the internet.

Spelling and punctuation doesn't count here, and if it did, no one would be allowed in at all.

HAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
04-26-2010, 06:37 PM   #3
Inactive Account

Original Poster
thanks so much! many forums ive been on are realy rude if you dont type properly and it just upsets me.

im glad that things are laid back here!!!
04-26-2010, 06:50 PM   #4
Ira
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I could not have been the first one to tell you this, right?

Upper and lower case letters are irrelevant, as is perfect spelling (which yours happens to be pretty damn good) or punctuation.

But the way you construct your sentences is perfect, like you're talking to me, and TOTALLY clear and better than most.

Can I ask why you think you're weak with this? You don't have to answer now, but I'm just kind of curious.

04-26-2010, 06:54 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
thanks so much! many forums ive been on are realy rude if you dont type properly and it just upsets me.

im glad that things are laid back here!!!
Most people here are mature and care not to comment about petty things like grammatical errors. Anyway, welcome in & enjoy your photography.
04-26-2010, 07:06 PM   #6
Inactive Account

Original Poster
its just that most forums ive been on seem to have a need to be perfect i guess.

ill jump on a forum and ask afew questions and i get scolded for not searching and what not.

to me that takes the relationship with fellow forums people out of the equasion.

ive had a hard time and have been reluctant to join and converse but now that ive found a forum that seems to be user friendly i think all is well.

this is my first photographic forum, the forums ive had problems with are afew car forums i used to be apart of.

again all i can say is thanks!!!!

im looking forward to learning alot aswell as sharing my photography with other!
04-26-2010, 07:10 PM   #7
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
this is my first photographic forum, the forums ive had problems with are afew car forums i used to be apart of
Well there is your problem. Motorcycle forums are usually pretty heated with a large abundance of wank*rs also.
04-26-2010, 07:12 PM   #8
Inactive Account

Original Poster
yeah this is true.

the way i see it we shouldnt argue, if someone is bugging you or isnt being descriptive then ask them questions kindly or just leave the thread be and dont get involved.

if we cant all just get along and share our love and knoledge of photography then whats the point?