Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-18-2010, 10:43 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Further ways to remove forum clutter

I've now made it possible for users to remove redundant links from the forum homepage. Most veteran users know that all these links are accessible from the navbar, and thus won't have to see the extra clutter while scrolling through the forums.

This option is available in the user cp, here.

Enjoy!

Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-18-2010, 11:07 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I've also added this option, accessible on the same page:
Attached Images

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-22-2010, 01:27 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Gzz, I'm away for a bit, and the Samsung forum disappears. Where did it go?
06-23-2010, 04:05 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It's been merged with the Pentax DSLR discussion section. There's a thread on forum re-organization in the site suggestions section.