Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-18-2010, 03:11 PM   #1

Donations

Hi there ,

I'm donating to SITE SUPPORTER , if you could have the possibility to donate to LOYAL SITE SUPPORTER without having to be a site supporter first and that the price difference wouldn't be so different for the very few extra features , i would have done this instead.
Something like $60 or $70 for a 2 year subscription or maybe say $100 for a 5 year subscription ?
I think you would have a lot more people upgrading , but then again who am i to know what is really better

If a Loyal Site Supporter would have a much more impressive or colourfull account description with a much bigger avatar or something more impressive in the signature area ?
Don't take these suggestions badly , your site is good , just giving ideas , things that would interest me
Nice site

I don't have a PayPal account , how can i proceed for a donation ?

Last edited by guillermovilas; 06-18-2010 at 03:21 PM.
06-19-2010, 04:11 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Loyal Site Supporters do have increased signature and avatar quotas, although larger avatars are out of the question.

I could easily make this option available to all members, and I'll gladly listen to further specific suggestions for enhancements for this upgrade.

If you'd like to donate without using paypal, please PM me and I will provide you with an address to which you can send a check or postal money order. Thanks for your interest!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: