Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
06-30-2010, 09:56 AM   #1
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Add friends in my cp isn't working

When I click to add friends in my ucp, I get the same message I was getting earlier in the market place. Help please. And thanks in advance.

Last edited by photolady95; 03-21-2017 at 08:54 PM.
06-30-2010, 11:27 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I'll check this through your account later on. Sounds like there might be a permissions misconfiguration somewhere.

Where in the marketplace were you getting that message? It should only be shown if you attempt to open the archives.
06-30-2010, 12:36 PM   #3
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
I wasn't in the market place this time Adam. I was in my user control panel trying to add a friend. When I was in the Market Place before, I was getting it when I tried to create a new thread.

Last edited by photolady95; 06-30-2010 at 12:41 PM.
06-30-2010, 04:55 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I had no trouble adding friends through this page while logged into your account: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/profile.php?do=buddylist

Were you accessing a different page perhaps?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
06-30-2010, 05:37 PM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Original Poster
I guess it was my fault Adam. I was using the link under the heading "Community" that first option says "Invite Friends" but clicking on Edit Friends list, I had no trouble getting in to do what I wanted.

Thanks for checking into this for me. Appreciate it!!
06-30-2010, 09:10 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Sounds good. You should now be able to use the other system as well!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: