Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-06-2010, 10:58 AM   #1
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Photo rights and photo restrictions thread

is it possible in this thread to display the first posting at the top of every page in the following thread

https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/gatherings-photo-trips-groups/60281-photo...ictions-2.html

I find some people are posting comments on comments, because they do not read the first post, outlining that this is not a discussion thread but a resourse thread

thanks

08-06-2010, 11:36 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Unfortunately, that's not possible on a single-thread basis. I recommend instead having a sticky and locked variant with a discussion link.

Bookmarks
  • Submit Thread to Facebook Facebook
  • Submit Thread to Twitter Twitter
  • Submit Thread to Digg Digg
Tags - Make this thread easier to find by adding keywords to it!
comments, photo, thread