Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-23-2007, 03:03 PM   #1
Forum Member

Proud Owner Signature Tags...

one of those "proud owner" buttons people have in their signature?? They're very cool....and of course, I wanna be a proud owner too!!!

08-23-2007, 10:10 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Both tags can be found in this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/everything-else/1124-k10d-signature-tags.html

Just paste one of the two pics into your signature!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-23-2007, 11:01 PM   #3

What are the dimensions of the tags you build? I'd like to fashion on for my K10D Grand Prix on the way. Very proud to own that one!
08-24-2007, 12:01 AM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

If I remember correctly, I drew the tags on a 250x19 canvas. You might also be interested in seeing (most of) this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/pentax-dslr-discussion/10459-my-new-k10d.html

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-24-2007, 12:38 AM   #5

Thanks for the link to that little dity! Wowzer... glad that's over.

Are you enjoying your GP? Have you actually used it? I certainly intend to use mine. I'm a designer... so, anything that's unique is quite attractive to me. Pentax by itself is unique enough in most photographic circles... but this is much more individual. It makes me very excited to take photo's... what more could you ask for?!
08-24-2007, 05:03 AM   #6
Forum Member

Original Poster
Thank you!
08-25-2007, 02:35 AM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I don't actually plan on using the GP K10D, but I'm getting plenty of joy out of my standard version!

Adam

08-25-2007, 07:58 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks .. but.... ??

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
Both tags can be found in this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/everything-else/1124-k10d-signature-tags.html

Just paste one of the two pics into your signature!
Mo, Thanks for that link.. but is there one for the K100D as well? I really like the tag but the K10 isnt in my price range...

Thanks, Kim

Nevermind.. I answered my own question.. I have noticed the others on some of the threads.. Thanks anyway!!!!

Last edited by mtnbearhug; 08-25-2007 at 08:31 AM.
08-25-2007, 10:50 AM   #9
Pentaxian
Moderator Emeritus

Just copy and save any of the ones you see on any other posters signature line. Save it to your desktop, modify it if you like and then save it to your signature.
08-25-2007, 03:34 PM   #10
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I've only made a tag for the K10D, but there are several others out there made by our users. If you have photoshop, though, you can easily make them yourself! Here's a quick guide:

1. Create a new image 250 pixels wide by 19 pixels high
2. Add a 1-pixel black border to all 4 edges
3. Add a new layer, and place it below the one containing the border
4. Select two colors of your choice, and use the gradient tool to create a background
5. Dowload & resize any images you would like to have in the bar, and paste them in. Add any other text that's needed, and finish by writing "Proud Owner" in the BitDustTwo font, remembering to add a slight glow through the layer options.

That's all there is to it!

Adam

08-25-2007, 08:56 PM   #11
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Thanks

QuoteOriginally posted by Peter Zack Quote
Just copy and save any of the ones you see on any other posters signature line. Save it to your desktop, modify it if you like and then save it to your signature.
After I posted it dawned on me that I was being silly and could do just that... but thanks for the info..

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
I've only made a tag for the K10D, but there are several others out there made by our users. If you have photoshop, though, you can easily make them yourself! Here's a quick guide:

1. Create a new image 250 pixels wide by 19 pixels high
2. Add a 1-pixel black border to all 4 edges
3. Add a new layer, and place it below the one containing the border
4. Select two colors of your choice, and use the gradient tool to create a background
5. Dowload & resize any images you would like to have in the bar, and paste them in. Add any other text that's needed, and finish by writing "Proud Owner" in the BitDustTwo font, remembering to add a slight glow through the layer options.

That's all there is to it!

Mo, Thanks for the directions.. I will have fun playing with making my own!!
11-11-2007, 09:19 PM   #12

This is just a test to see if this works. I actually have a K100D Super but could not find one of those here, so I guess this will work.
11-11-2007, 09:21 PM   #13

Maybe this time it will work
11-11-2007, 09:25 PM   #14

Ok, this is it for real, sorry for the multiple posts.