Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
08-30-2010, 09:33 PM   #1

Search and page numbers are broken?

Ok, if i do a search for anything that brings back multiple pages, clicking on page 2 or 3 just brings me back to the search page.

When just normally viewing a forum, if i wait more than 5-10 seconds before clicking the next page number, doing so will bring me back to page 1.

This happening to anyone else? I'm using FF with Windows 7 if that helps if its just me.

08-31-2010, 05:30 AM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I can't reproduce this, but it's worth noting what you searched for and where you searched from for debugging purposes.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
08-31-2010, 09:00 PM   #3

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I can't reproduce this, but it's worth noting what you searched for and where you searched from for debugging purposes.

I just did a search for "stop down" with the quotes and where it says "pages 1 of 16 the "1" "2" "3" ">" and "last" all link to this location:
PentaxForums.com - Search Forums

I am doing this with the drop down search on the top menu.

What happens when i am just normally browsing the forums, (not using search) is that if i click on a page number right away it works, but if i wait a few minutes (reading a topic in a second tab) and go back and click the next page it brings me back to page 1.

I have actually gotten into the habit of just editing the URL to get to the next page

Adblock and NoScript are turned off.
08-31-2010, 11:23 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I can't help you with the second problem, but I've confirmed the first. It will be corrected by tomorrow.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-01-2010, 01:40 PM   #5
Otis Memorial Pentaxian

Still doing it...

Steve
09-01-2010, 02:52 PM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Is it tomorrow yet?
09-01-2010, 06:41 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

The pagination problem has been fixed; the 30 second timeout has not. Expect that to be fixed as well in 24h.

09-01-2010, 10:44 PM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

All issues should now be fixed.

Adam