Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-07-2010, 09:14 AM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
PentaxForums.com in the run for vBulletin "Board of the Month"

We have some exciting news for everyone!

After all our hard work here on the site's software, we've entered our forum in vBulletin.org's Board of the Month competition, and have advanced to the voting stage!

You may vote for your favorite forum from among the top five at the link above! We hope that you're enjoying our site just as much as we enjoyed building it!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-07-2010, 12:24 PM   #2

I got this when I registered:

"You are currently showing up as unlicensed. To download modifications and/or participate in our community. You will need to prove that you have a valid vBulletin license."
09-07-2010, 02:35 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Only licensed vBuletin owners may vote, as far as I am aware. Also, direct "rallying" is not allowed, so I can't elaborate on any further specifics as far as the voting process is concerned.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-08-2010, 01:12 PM   #4
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

But gamers will stay up all damn night and stop at nothing to spoil the victory for the competition.

10-08-2010, 11:59 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Don't care if you won or not, but this is a great forum. You deserve all the credit you get.