Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version 2 Likes Search this Thread
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM   #16
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by dadipentak Quote
Your relentless pursuit of enhancements and good judgment in their selection and implementation never cease to amaze me.
Or their creation Thanks!

If the vBulletin developers won't add new features (vBulletin 4 is a dying product), then who will if not me?

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-14-2010, 06:48 PM   #17
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Gallery
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Or their creation
Indeed!
09-19-2010, 12:00 PM   #18
emr

Is there a way to disable this feature? I use the gTranslate add-on on my Firefox, which enables me to right-click translate unknown words. This feature disturbs the functionality a bit, even though does not stop it working.
09-19-2010, 12:07 PM   #19
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
I'd recommend you just block the script directly, as described above.

09-19-2010, 12:13 PM   #20
emr

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I'd recommend you just block the script directly, as described above.
Sorry, where above? I must have a bad day since I can't see what you are refering to.
09-19-2010, 01:24 PM   #21
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Oops, not above, but in this thread: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/site-suggestions-forum-help/114517-questi...ml#post1181276

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-19-2010, 01:37 PM   #22
emr

OK, thanks. I'll take a look at how I can do that. At first glance did not find that option on my FF or NoScript add-on, but I'll figure it out.

09-22-2010, 04:03 PM - 1 Like   #23
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Adam, you are a true master. PF is elegant, easy-to-use, read, understand, navigate. It it relaxing and simple to use for the end-user, something rare and special on the internets!
09-22-2010, 06:17 PM   #24
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by jon.partsch Quote
Adam, you are a true master. PF is elegant, easy-to-use, read, understand, navigate. It it relaxing and simple to use for the end-user, something rare and special on the internets!
I'm very glad to hear you think the site's easy to use- that's my goal!

Adam