Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-04-2007, 07:48 AM   #1

OT How do I edit the title???

I'm trying to edit my title for my listing to indicate a price drop but when I go to advanced edit and edit the title it onlt changes the title within my listing not the title that eveyone sees from the main page of the board. Do I have to relist?

Thanks,
Taylor

09-04-2007, 07:49 AM   #2
roy
Inactive Account

Photos: Gallery
did you try a refresh???
09-04-2007, 08:21 AM   #3
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
That also happens to me..

If i edit the title, on the board it's not updated, only the old title appears.
09-10-2007, 09:11 PM   #4
Veteran Member

At the top right of your post, there should be a link to "Thread Tools". From there you can edit the thread (not the post) and your thread title should be changed on the forum index.

09-11-2007, 10:00 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Toshi Quote
At the top right of your post, there should be a link to "Thread Tools". From there you can edit the thread (not the post) and your thread title should be changed on the forum index.
The feature you're mentioning is only available to moderators and not general forum users.

You can only edit a thread's title within 15 minutes of posting the thread. After that time, you'll have to contact either me of one of the moderators or get it changed. I may increase this limit in the future

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

09-11-2007, 05:43 PM   #6
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by Mo Quote
The feature you're mentioning is only available to moderators and not general forum users.

You can only edit a thread's title within 15 minutes of posting the thread. After that time, you'll have to contact either me of one of the moderators or get it changed. I may increase this limit in the future
Oh yeah, I had a feeling it was a mod only feature