Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
09-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
Veteran Member

iPad view?

I love the site but now that I have an iPad I'd like to see the option to view the full site instead of the mobile site.

09-23-2010, 06:20 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Check your user cp options.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-23-2010, 06:36 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Check your user cp options.
Ah thanks. But that sort of causes a problem when I use my iPhone. I know I want it all.
09-23-2010, 06:38 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

What do you mean? The option can also be changed from within the mobile skin.

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
09-24-2010, 08:19 AM   #5
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Right, I wold have to go back and forth changing the option every time I switch devices. What I think would be nice would be a link directly on the mobile skin to "view full site" so that I can set my preferred view in my CP but have the option of viewing the full site without resetting my "global" preference...
09-24-2010, 08:43 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Right, you would have to do that. What your other device? If you also use an iphone, I recommend using the tapatalk app instead of the mobile skin.

Adam

09-24-2010, 08:58 AM   #7
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I had never seen that app before thanks for the tip.

09-24-2010, 09:05 AM   #8
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Tapatalk is essentially a native iphone interface for the forum (it also works with blackberry devices) which allows you to post, browse the forum, and send PMs arguably easier than with the mobile skin. The app is free for read-only mode or $3 for the full version.xS

Adam