Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-09-2010, 05:45 AM   #1

sending a note to a seller.

I would like to send a message to a seller but have absolutely no idea how to send a message thru the administrator. I am very confused. Could someone please give me a clue?

rangerbob

10-09-2010, 08:39 AM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

Photos: Albums
In the thread, click on their name to the left of their post. A little window appears, click 'contact via private message'
10-09-2010, 09:01 AM   #3

Original Poster
Thanks grainbelt,

I did that a couple of times but the administrator said I couldn't send a private message until I had "posted" 5 times. Is there a way to contact the seller before that or should I just respond to the already posted threads, regardless of their content?
10-09-2010, 09:10 AM   #4
Veteran Member

QuoteOriginally posted by rangerbob36 Quote
Thanks grainbelt,

I did that a couple of times but the administrator said I couldn't send a private message until I had "posted" 5 times. Is there a way to contact the seller before that or should I just respond to the already posted threads, regardless of their content?
Shouldn't matter at this point as you now have 5 posts

10-09-2010, 10:21 AM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You need 5 posts- this is an anti-spam precaution. You would have been welcome to shoot me a PM, and I could have forwarded it for you- but you should be kosher now, as you're over the 5-post cutoff.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers: