Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2010, 01:42 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Free site supporter status through purchase of Topaz Denoise and other products

A forum member mentioned to me that Topaz also has an affiliate system like B&H and Adorama. We've now partnered up with them, and are happy to announce that free Site Supporter status will be given to anyone who purchases Topaz Denoise or the Topaz Suite.

Check out Topaz DeNoise here

See here for more details, and enjoy! https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/97599-do-you-...ce-access.html

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #2
Forum Member

Photos: Gallery
For any Admin
I received an automatic note that my paid membership/donation was to expire- there is NO advice as to HOW to maintain etc- so if you are at all serious at keeping donations - a valid link with walk thru might help you achieve your goal
10-24-2010, 10:26 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
There isn't? There should be! I'll look into this.

The proper url is: https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/donations/

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:

10-29-2010, 10:08 AM   #4
Loyal Site Supporter
Loyal Site Supporter

Adam,

I just purchased a K-5 through B&H. I'm not sure how the site supported status is invoked, but let me know if you need anything else. My order number with them is 1014921468.

Best regards,
John Marshall

10-29-2010, 12:26 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Hi John,

Note that it takes 24 hours for orders to show up in our system. Please shoot me a reminder via PM tomorrow, and I will check if your order is showing up. Thanks!

Adam

11-23-2010, 03:24 PM   #6
Forum Member

Bought a lens from B&H

Order Number: 1015035126

But I wouldn't know where to check if you got credit. KWAR
11-23-2010, 05:36 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by kwar Quote
Order Number: 1015035126

But I wouldn't know where to check if you got credit. KWAR
You should PM me with the order number, date, total, and items, and I'll be able to look it up for you.

Adam

12-11-2010, 03:26 PM   #8
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
No credit

I bought a K-X two lens kit with a 55-300mm lens through Pentax Forums and B&H last August. I followed all the instructions, cleared cookies (what a drag that was! my other sites didn't work right), copied and pasted, etc. I never got credit. Kinda turned me off to Pentax Forums and B&H. I get angry when a retailer promises something and then won't deliver. I just bought a K-R from Amazon.

12-11-2010, 04:01 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It's not automatic- you were supposed to have contacted me.

Adam

12-18-2010, 09:21 AM   #10
Veteran Member

Photos: Albums
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
It's not automatic- you were supposed to have contacted me.
I did. Resent the PM when I ordered
05-02-2011, 01:06 PM   #11

Photos: Gallery
Does this scheme hold true for British Pentax shooters?
05-02-2011, 01:24 PM   #12
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
Of course, as long as you follow the instructions in the sticky!

Adam

08-08-2011, 11:13 AM   #13
Pentaxian

QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Of course, as long as you follow the instructions in the sticky!
Adam,

Re those instructions:

I'm pondering a purchase from B&H. You've printed the steps to follow in plain english (https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/photographic-equipment-sale/97599-free-ma...opaz-labs.html), but I'm not sure I fully understand.

If I click on the B&H link in the sticky, how / why do I need to follow the tip that says: "In addition to clicking a link above, copy-and-paste one of the URLs below in your address bar to ensure the tracking gets registered".

Why do I need to paste in a different B&H address if the link has already taken me there? (I'm barely computer literate, so I may be overlooking something obvious.)

Also in the sticky, one tip states: "Your your B&H/Adorama cookies". Did you mean to say "Use your B&H/ Adorama cookies"?

Thanks,
Tim
08-08-2011, 12:05 PM   #14
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
It should say clear. The pasting is just so that we're sure the order gets tracked, as you can never been too sure

Adam

08-08-2011, 01:14 PM   #15
Pentaxian

Thanks, Adam. But, err - I seem to be the only one who doesn't get it, but I still don't understand the procedure for the pasting. Can you spell out the process explicitly, please?

After I've followed the link to B&H, how / when / where do I paste the other address?