Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
10-24-2010, 10:25 PM   #1
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
Notifications reset.

FYI, notification cutoffs for subscribed threads and social groups have been reset as part of a maintenance operation. If you have unwanted notifications, clicking them to re-instantiate the cutoff should make them disappear

This should only affect about 100 photo users who had defined cutoffs in the past.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-02-2010, 07:49 PM   #2
Site Supporter
Site Supporter

I have no notifications. Did I miss another change?
11-02-2010, 07:55 PM   #3
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
No, why?

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-02-2010, 08:13 PM   #4
Veteran Member

But why do I not get a notification to my email when I have received a message on the forum? It may have started several months ago. Today I went down the checklist of preferences and think I have it correctly saved now.
Someone send me a personal message so I can see if I get the notification on my personal email.

No. Wait! Not all of you! (too late)
I just don't know what is wrong with me sometimes. Why don't I think things through.

11-02-2010, 08:15 PM   #5
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Original Poster
By notifications, I meant the dropdown in the upper-right of the forum. This post doesn't apply to e-mails and show now no longer be relevant.

Your problem sounds like an error 40 (user error)

Adam