Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
11-22-2010, 08:38 AM   #1
Veteran Member

Photos: Gallery
Help deleting photo

I'm trying to delete my photo from the exclusive gallery and all it let me do was edit it and then it sent it back to the submission process. How do I delete it permanently from the gallery? The usual deleting option given for gallery pictures seems to be unavailable for the exclusive gallery.

Last edited by slowpez; 11-22-2010 at 09:55 AM.
11-22-2010, 01:30 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
You can't delete them on your own. Please provide me with a link and I'll do it for you.

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-22-2010, 02:10 PM   #3
Veteran Member

Original Poster
I can't give you a link because when I tried to delete it I found only an edit button. I tried to delete it through the edit process but the photo evidently was sent through the voting process again. Most likely it will get turned down this time and it will be a moot point but, if not, I'll send you the link.
Thanks for the response. Susan
11-22-2010, 02:16 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

I can find it if you describe it, and delete it anyway!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
11-22-2010, 08:32 PM   #5
Veteran Member

Right click on the photo and find a menu item called something like 'image properties'.

It will reveal the path (your avatar is e.g. https://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/customavatars/avatar5377_1.gif) and you can give that to Adam.
11-23-2010, 09:47 AM   #6
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks sterretje but the picture is no longer visible as I mentioned above. It is on its way through the system again.
Adam, it is a picture of antelope canyon. The only one of the canyon in the PEG. Thanks for deleting it.
11-23-2010, 04:37 PM   #7
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Wait- that photo was already accepted, though! You sure you want me to delete such a great photo? Hope I'm looking at the right one, with the light beam.

Adam

11-24-2010, 07:12 AM   #8
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Here is the link and yes it is the right photo. Liquid Light - Pentax User Photo Gallery.
Thanks for deleting it, Susan.
11-24-2010, 12:21 PM   #9
Administrator
Site Webmaster

You got it! Hope to see more from you later on!

Adam

11-24-2010, 12:58 PM   #10
Veteran Member

Original Poster
Thanks Adam