Forgot Password
Pentax Camera Forums Home

Show Printable Version Search this Thread
12-04-2010, 08:19 AM   #1
Pentaxian

Photos: Gallery
Your Notifications

I started getting this on top right corner where it was usually showing unread private messages.

QuoteQuote:
Your Notifications: 1
If I remember correctly, this happened earlier too but that time I could get rid of it by disabling enhanced notification. This seems to be messed up again and this time even checking/unchecking 'enhanced notification disable' checkbox did not help.

Yusuf

12-04-2010, 01:57 PM   #2
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Photos: Gallery | Albums
I saw a notification due to a PM. Read your PM!

Adam
PentaxForums.com Webmaster (Site Usage Guide | Site Help | My Photography)

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-05-2010, 10:37 PM   #3
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
I saw a notification due to a PM. Read your PM!
I know, but it used to show as "Private messages", is this behavior changed?
12-05-2010, 11:19 PM   #4
Administrator
Site Webmaster

Nope, it's been like that for years!

Adam

PentaxForums.com server and development costs are user-supported. You can help cover these costs by donating or purchasing one of our Pentax eBooks. Or, buy your photo gear from our affiliates, Adorama, B&H Photo, KEH, or Topaz Labs, and get FREE Marketplace access - click here to see how! Trusted Pentax retailers:
12-06-2010, 06:24 AM   #5
Pentaxian

Original Poster
QuoteOriginally posted by Adam Quote
Nope, it's been like that for years!
I don't think so. I used to see only "private messages" there, now I see "Your notifications" and when I click on that, it shows drop down menu and "Unread Private messages" are shown in that menu.
12-06-2010, 10:04 AM   #6
Administrator
Site Webmaster

It only shows "Private Messages: 0" when there are no notifications to be displayed. Seriously man, the behavior has always been that way. Read that PM and you'll be all set!

Adam